Wanda Movie Park shortlisted for the WAN Façade Award 2015!
The Winner will be announced on September 8th.
SINATRA AT THE PALLADIUM!
We are delighted that Sinatra – the man and his music – has now opened at the London Palladium to some fantastic press reviews:
We really enjoyed collaborating with the fantastic team put together by Producer Karl Sydow and led by Director David Gilmore.
The show will run until 10th October at the London Palladium.
See the project in more detail here
The Han Show Theatre is shortlisted for the WAN Performing Spaces Award 2015!
The award was established to celebrate and promote the best in international architecture for performing arts venues.
The winner will be announced on 14th July. Wish us luck!
Exciting opportunity at Stufish - Senior 3D Studio Max Visualiser
Stufish specialises in the architecture of entertainment. We work on a wide range of projects including rock concert tours, portable architecture, temporary and permanent theatres, outdoor installations and one-off events. Our clients vary from artists such as the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, U2, Madonna etc. to big developers such as Wanda Dalian Group.
We are currently looking for a fulltime, experienced Senior 3D Studio Max Visualiser who can lead the visualisation team and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
The candidate we are looking for:
• must be able to visualise design concepts through various 3D computer programmes and produce high end presentations that convey design intent
• must be proficient in 3D Studio Max (including 3DS Max animation), V-Ray , Adobe CS, Rhino, and has experience with Autocad
• has strong modelling, texture mapping and lighting skills and is able to produce animations
• is able to interpret design sketches and CAD documents
• has an in-depth knowledge of creating and editing videos/animations
• is able to advice on techniques and approaches to achieve the best results
• has excellent leadership skills
The position is available immediately. Salary will depend on the level of skills and experience.
Please send your CV, covering letter and a series of portfolio images (PDF format less than 5mb or web link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio images should include examples of final rendered images, illustrations, and animations.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.