Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Stufish specialises in the architecture of entertainment. We work on a wide range of projects including rock concert tours, portable architecture, temporary and permanent theatres, outdoor installations and one-off events. Our clients vary from artists such as the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, U2, Madonna etc. to big developers such as Wanda Dalian Group.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant with minimum of 5 years’ experience who can work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
The minimum requirements for the candidate we are looking for are:
- Part II qualified plus 5 years of working experience in an architectural office
- proficient in AutoCad and Rhino (Revit and 3D Studio Max would be a bonus)
- has an interest in entertainment architecture
- is motivated and flexible
- is able to work as part of a team and independently
The position is available per 1 March 2018 and will initially be for a 10 months employment contract. Salary will depend on the level of skills and experience.
Please send your CV, salary expectation, covering letter and portfolio (PDF format less than 5mb or web link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention: “Architect/ Part 2 Architectural Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.