Stufish Entertainment Architects is an award winning studio and the recognised leader in permanent, touring and temporary entertainment architecture. Our clients vary from artists such as the Rolling Stones, Beyonce, U2, Madonna etc. to big developers such as Wanda Dalian Group.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Architect with a minimum of 3 years experience who can work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
The minimum requirements for the candidate we are looking for are:
- minimum of 3 years of UK working experience in an architectural office as a qualified architect
- proficient in AutoCad, Rhino 3D and Revit (3D Studio Max would be a bonus)
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- good technical understanding of interior detailing
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- has an interest in entertainment architecture
- is motivated and flexible
- is able to work as part of a team and independently
- is fluent in English
- has experience in working on large scale mixed use projects
The position is available immediately and will initially be for a 10 months fixed term employment contract. Salary will depend on the level of skills and experience.
Please send your CV, salary expectation, covering letter and portfolio (PDF format less than 5mb or web link) to: email@example.com. Please mention: “Architect” in the subject line of your email.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Due to the number of expected applications only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.